Tuesday, August 12, 2008


I took the Emma, Eliza and Porter to Habitot. It's this great children's discovery museum in Berkeley. Porter dressed up like an astronaut and drove a spaceship.
Emma loved the climbing wall.

Porter and our friend Blaise Miller.

Eliza loved the make up center.

Why so serious??? Porter looks like the Joker.

The kids loved the painting wall. What a fun day.


Natalie said...

I love awesome hands-on kid's museums. I wish Bakersfield would get something like that!

Josh and Lar said...

I LOVE Eliza's make-up! Awesome!

The Katoa's said...

That looks like so much fun. I love to go places that Hema can really play, but I always make the mistake of putting him in a shirt that needs to be hand washed or something so I freak out when he wants to get messy. You do a lot of fun stuff!

Get Weird said...

Those pictures of Eliza and Porter made me laugh out loud. Those are the cutest/funniest things ever.

王菲Fay said...

That's actually really cool!亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,